Emergency Management is an ongoing process to prevent, mitigate, prepare for, respond to, and recover from a usually unforeseen incident that threatens life, property, operations, and/or the environment.
Emergency Management includes:
- Risk Assessment, Prevention, and Mitigation planning
- Occupant Emergency Plans (OEPs)
- First-Responder Training
- Evacuation Planning
- Shelter-in-Place Planning
- Emergency Management Plan
- Emergency Operations Center SOPs
- NIMS/ICS Adoption and Implementation
- Training, Testing and Exercising plans
- Public Access AED Program
- External MOUs/MOAs
To see presentations on Emergency Management given at Georgetown; click here.